Terms & Conditions – JWP Academy
When you register online for the JWP Academy and the Success Accelerator course e-Learning Course you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrolment fee is due before the course will begin. You can pay by credit card, debit card and Paypal, a bank transfer can be arranged by request. We will give you access to the course when full payment has been made; however, if you choose to pay by bank transfer your access will not be granted until your transfer has cleared. The enrolment fee shall cover the course registration and participation, and all other Course content.
2. System Availability. e-Learning system is generally available 24X7, but may be down during times of maintenance required for optimum system performance. JWP Academy will make every effort to inform you of system downtime in advance, but, this is not always possible. JWP Academy cannot provide support for computers that do not meet our system requirements.
3. Refund Policy. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a course you ordered from us, which is limited to Success Accelerator, you can contact us for a refund or discuss a way to work things out. You will receive 100 percent of your registration fee if you cancel your enrolment before the start of the course. No refunds will be given after 30 days of the course enrolment date. To make a request for a refund, submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll notify you via e-mail of the status of your refund once we’ve received and processed your request. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days.
4. Course Cancellation. JWP Academy reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances or an act of God. Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date where possible. Registrants will be notified via email; JWP Academy will make every effort to avoid cancellations. In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.
5. Course Transfer. In case you need to transfer you registration to another date, you can send your request to the course manager. The option to transfer is valid up to 5 days after you have access to the course. There is no extra cost to transfer your registration to another date, but you must complete a course within 6 months from the moment you registered for the course. If after six months you have not completed the course, your registration will be considered closed.
6. Copyright and intellectual Property. We will provide to you manuals and other material, which are copyrighted property of Luxury News Online Limited, the company that’s owns JWP Academy. You will also receive additional materials that are the copyrighted property of third parties. All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. The JWP logo is a registered trade mark and registered in the United Kingdom.
7. Warranty. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE FOR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE COURSE AND MATERIALS, THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY YOU. JWP Academy and Success Accelerator DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The JWP Academy and Success Accelerator course will provide you with guidance and the tools to enable you to make changes in your life and to be successful, this is down to you to take positive action, and JWP Academy and Success Accelerator do not imply now or in the future that any form of success, either monetary or lifestyle and wellbeing is guaranteed.
8. Limitation of Liability. JWP Academy has no liability to you whatsoever. This “Limitation of Liability” section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation). This limitation of liability also applies to our subcontractors.
63-66 Hatton Garden
5th Floor, Suite 23